$5.00
$15.00
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

Hope you can help me with this.

Say I have three survivors and at the end of my turn one of them has one frostbite and one wound. This means that at the start of my next turn he will get another wound and die.

When I start my next turn, knowing that he’ll die, should I roll his die (roll my 4 dice) or not (only 3 dice)?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
You would roll all the dice.

Players roll all their dice together before the start of the player turns. So you would get 4 dice that turn, the survivor would die then next turn you would have 3 dice (assuming no other changes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Soares
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool!

That's what I was doing!

Thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roman Konupcik
Czech Republic
Ostrava
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Roll all your dice because another player can heal your wound/s before your turn starts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Angelo_Vestieri wrote:
Roll all your dice because another player can heal your wound/s before your turn starts.

No, he's talking about the turn that the survivor dies, is he going to have 3 dice or 4. The answer is 4 because you determine your number of dice before the survivor dies.

But then on the turn after that, he will only have 2 survivors left, so he will only have 3 dice.

You're correct, though, that he may be able to convince another player to heal his survivor, but that's not always possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.