Popular Tags: [View All]
Ric Tomsett
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the KS edition include all the mini expansions?

Also, if anyone in the EU has ordered a spare copy of the KS edition that they going to sell on? I'm in the UK and interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonGetsGames
United States
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dreddric wrote:
Did the KS edition include all the mini expansions?

Also, if anyone in the EU has ordered a spare copy of the KS edition that they going to sell on? I'm in the UK and interested.

I backed it, and if I remember correctly you had to pay extra for the mini-expansions within the Kickstarter. I didn't like the look of them so I stuck with just the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think 3 were included in the base game and you could add-on the other 2 individually or as a package.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Kosak
Croatia
Petrinja
Sisacko moslavacka zupanija
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laporbo wrote:
I think 3 were included in the base game and you could add-on the other 2 individually or as a package.

That's right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First impressions.
Mine has arrived today. Box is undamaged. Not a mark on it.
Opening it now ......

Crikey - there is stuff everywhere. No insert.
erm ...

Going to count the components. They need sorting out and I'll use plastic boxes of my own (which I would do with a game like this anyway).
The physical component quality is excellent. I need to study the art but first impressions are very good.

So far ... very very pleased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have had time to digest and sort of what I have bought.
For this game, the whole Kickstarter experience has been superb.
I am very happy indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Treacher
United Kingdom
Moorlinch
Somerset
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday, and came complete with all five expansions; the two mentioned in the KS campaign (and for which I had paid the extra fee), plus the other three that I'd only seen mentioned recently on here in a thread about Essen promos.

Each expansion is an A5 rule sheet (actually multiple copies if different languages) accompanied by a few cards, or a few cardboard pieces, and in the case of one of the expansions, by some additional wooden pieces. Component quality is extremely good and the cutting of the punch-boards is second to none; the pieces just fall out at the slightest tap.

Get some spare baggies though, as you're going to need them! I feel a custom box insert coming...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.