Popular Tags: [View All]
Thom Winters
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a 70's Eon Cosmic Encounter tee shirt they'd be willing to photograph in hi-res? I intend to reproduce the artwork, but the only images I can find online are just a bit too small to make out details.

Here is the best picture I could find, for reference.

I know this is a longshot, but I'd appreciate any help I can get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see this, too. I have a family friend who makes t-shirts and I've been wanting to get them to make me a Cosmic tee. A high-res scan of this logo would be awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tinney
Australia
BROKEN HILL
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe contact them through the Facebook page. The designers run the page (or at least have a hand in it) and they very well may have original shirts kicking around somewhere (or high res logos).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom Winters
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea. Someone found a higher-res version of the same image hiding in the file structure of Daveola.com, where the image above came from. I may still do as you suggest anyway because more reference images can't hurt

If anyone else is interested in this, here is the higher res image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.