Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ended up with two bags of the clear pink cubes, and no opaque purple ones. I emailed Cody via the site form almost two weeks ago, but haven't heard anything.

Cody, are you around? I know you're busy, but I just wanted to make sure you received my message.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ira Fay
United States
New Haven
CT
flag msg tools
designer
:-)
badge
Fay Games logo
mbmbmbmbmb
I know he's super busy, but I'll also ping him about this if you don't hear back soon. Normally he's really good about this stuff, and I'm sure he'll make it right soon. M
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey John!

Really sorry for the late reply! I've got your cubes, I just haven't had time to get to the post office and mail them off yet! I'll send you a confirmation email as soon as I get them out!

Sorry again for the delay John!

Cheers, -Cody
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sasachaz wrote:
Hey John!

Really sorry for the late reply! I've got your cubes, I just haven't had time to get to the post office and mail them off yet! I'll send you a confirmation email as soon as I get them out!

Sorry again for the delay John!

Cheers, -Cody

No worries at all Cody! I just wanted to make sure the webform was working correctly and you got my request. Thanks for making such an amazing game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.