Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is there a master sheet that delineates all Zones? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I legally own hundreds of polyhedral assault dice!
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some friends and I have been playing the game and we're a bit confused by Zones in the streets. Is each street zone essentially a square space that occupies 1/9 of a map tile? Are there any "long" zones like you might find in a building?

Building Zones are pretty easy to sort out thanks to the walls. Most are small squares, though there are some long ones that are basically 2/9 of of a tile. One has some odd shapes. Another is a columned room that is essentially 3x2.

But the streets kill me. We've started to treat them all as the small square. Is there are file or master sheet that delineates all the Zones for each tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you are doing it right by treating them all as small squares. the street zone are all 1x1 on the 3x3 grid (so 1/9 as u said)

for some reason in zbp the street zones are not as clear ;unlike in modern zombicide

enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HARAMBE
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:

for some reason in zbp the street zones are not as clear ;unlike in modern zombicide

They didn't have cross walks back then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, I was confused, too, when I first got the game. Chang has it right. All outdoor zones follow the standard 3x3 grid on each tile. Only the indoor zones get creative.

It's usually right where you'd place doors that the outdoor zones get tricky. The separation between zones will only be hinted at by partial lines, one of which you end up covering with the door token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.