6 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone else order Bitboxes for SoB? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Embree
msg tools
mbmbmb
I just ordered three bitboxes as a late backer to this campaign for my SoB stuff. One Standard, one large, and one XL. I recently received my wave 1.5 shipment and was at a loss for how to store everything. This seemed like a great solution if you have not seen them. They wont ship until late November, but I'm hoping this was a good choice. I think the board sleeves will be perfect to keep all the map tiles organized and the different sized boxes will work for both cards and miniatures.

Bitboxgamestorage.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Wrigley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
They seem insufficient. I'm considering buying a second home to store SOB in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robwrigley wrote:

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark T
United States
Southern MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Let us know how it works once the bitboxes come in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pierce
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am considering these. I saw some miniature players using these - SnapWare Snap-N-Stack containers. They stock them at JoAnn fabric and can stack as high as you need them (and is practical I assume). They also bought inexpensive foam mattress pads (also at JoAnn to cut up and line the lid and base with them to protect the miniatures. Overall cost was quite low, and it looks like you could put smaller Plano style token storage containers inside. The maps tiles would fit as well.

SnapWare 12x12

SnapWare 14x10

In theory you should be able to get 4 rows of cards in one of these with some dividers. The tiles could be loose in one, foam with minis in a couple, and one with a couple plano organizers. Now if the handle and the latches will just support 20 pounds of weight...

I just noticed these at half price right now on the website as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Haddon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robwrigley wrote:

I bought a second home, but it didn't help much. I can't close the front door due to the Harbinger's wings being in the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.