$20.00
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
After the success of our first game Lab Wars we are looking to some kind playtesters do blind playtesting of our co-published game

"Cauldron Master" !

It is a game of card drafting from a public draw where players pick up ingredient and potion cards using a social deduction/blind reveal mechanism of their characters. Pick characters selected by other players and you limit your choice of what to pick up! The player with the most potent mix of potions entrances the local population and wins the game!

There are 12 pages of 9 cards each.

The PnP and rulebook is ready and is simply needing you kind people to play test it!

thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Thyssen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where can I find the rulebook and files? I'd love to take a look at the rulebook first and see if it's something that I'm interested in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hi jonas,

that would be awesome thank you!

https://we.tl/WDeA2pEUH3

is the link to the rulebook and PnP

best wishes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Leuenberger
Switzerland
Winterthur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Caezar

Unfortunately I haven't got the time to playtest your game, but I took a look at it and want to give you my first impression:

I reeally liked your cards when I first looked at them. The kid in me immediately wants to go ahead and mix some potions. I like the names of most of them, very thematic, very nice!

Then I read the rule and got a mixed impression. Parts of them are written lightheartedly and totally suitable for kids - other parts are written for adults (evil witches, horror movies). If you want to make a family game (and the cards would certainly suit a family game!) then I think you should rephrase your rules a bit. For kids, witches would have to be cool, quirky and fun, not evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Nicolas,

no worries! Certainly looking forward to your feedback once you've played it too!

Thanks for letting me know about your opinions on the names. It's certainly something I'm looking to hear more about especially from parents. My few playtests I've had at family board game events is that they actually like the more crazy names (!). But for me, if the majority say remove them I certainly will!

Glad you like it so far and look forward to hearing more!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Chambers
Australia
SALISBURY NORTH
South Australia
flag msg tools
mb
dead link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MamaGames
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The link you provided doesn't work anymore - I am a mom who plays games daily with my kids, and I also run a couple different gaming groups with kids - so I was looking forward to trying out your game in the next couple weeks as part of our Halloween theme! Let me know if you have a refreshed link and we'll give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey mama games!

Thanks for he message. I think that's a fantastic idea!
I will private message you a link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.