Hide
7 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Does Davith start a skirmish match hidden? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Lutz
msg tools
I was unsure if he did or not - we played it as he did, but just wanted to verify.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No. What would make you think he would?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis S
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He does. The skirmish card says he starts the mission hidden, so Davith starts hidden
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sithbunny36 wrote:
He does. The skirmish card says he starts the mission hidden, so Davith starts hidden

That is correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shit, my bad. I was only considering wording (or lack thereof) on his hero card. I should not BGG before coffee...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Q
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For his Cut and Run ability, does that mean if he simply moves past enemy figures they each take damage once?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
quigman wrote:
For his Cut and Run ability, does that mean if he simply moves past enemy figures they each take damage once?

Davith enters a space with a hostile figure (needing to pay extra movement cost unless it's part of Fell Swoop or some other move X spaces ability), then exits the space to deal the damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.