$35.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: replacements for late backers essen pickup rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi,

i picked up my game last year at essen.

sold it afterwards because of the bad minis.

now i wanted to pick up my replacement minis and perhaps buy the game again.

but you have to show them 3 aktual minis form the game to get the replacements. why?

why can they just send me a code like last year and i pick my replacements?

they promised replacements to every backer, i am a backer.

what i did with my game in the meantime is nothing they should care for.

i´m a little upset to be honest.


if i don´t get my replacements at essen will i be able to get them delivered later?

anyone has any info? i´m not allowed to read the last KS update.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Who's hungry for a new game?
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
hi,

i picked up my game last year at essen.

sold it afterwards because of the bad minis.

now i wanted to pick up my replacement minis and perhaps buy the game again.

but you have to show them 3 aktual minis form the game to get the replacements. why?

why can they just send me a code like last year and i pick my replacements?

they promised replacements to every backer, i am a backer.

what i did with my game in the meantime is nothing they should care for.

i´m a little upset to be honest.


if i don´t get my replacements at essen will i be able to get them delivered later?

anyone has any info? i´m not allowed to read the last KS update.


Please contact us at replacements]at[artipiagames.com and explain the situation. The reason we requested the miniatures is because the person you sold it to may also contact us and ask for replacements. So the 1 set we promised you as you correctly mention will now become two. If we do not remove those specific miniatures from the market (by asking for them as proof of purchase), anyone in the future can claim to own the game and request additional sets. I hope this makes sense now. As I said, please contact us and we will try find a solution for you.

Thank you very much.



5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Schwarz
Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
badge
maybe on the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one....
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a little confused: Why can't you read the last update, when you are a backer?

Other than that, I would contact them directly, but I'd say that you don't need the replacements anymore, since you don't have the game anymore (and you have sold your right to get the replacements with the game, which I think is fair) and when you buy the game again, you will either have the new version with the better minis, anyway or you will be eligible to get the replacements, then.

I don't really see the problem, except if you want to have the minis without having the game (which would be exactly the reason why they require the old minis in the first place.... )
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hmm i don´t think i lost the right to get the replacement.
i backed the game, every backer was promised replacements

as i said, what i do with my game is up to me.

i can´t see the update cause i am a late backer not one who backed during the KS.

i already write you an email 2 days ago.

i understand the problem, but why don´t you just send out codes to pick up the minis like you did with the base game last year. the guy who i sold the game is not listet in your backer emails so he can not replace his minis.

my email has not changed so you could look simply at the emails you send last year to essen pickup guys.


i want the minis because 1. i am a minis guy :) and 2. the game seems to be not bad and i plan to buy it again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do buy the game again, you will get it with the new minis, so your will not need any further replacements to play the game.

The replacements were given to provide to our backers who received the game with the first wave of miniatures the option to upgrade with the second and improved wave.
I hope it makes sense now
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perhaps i am planing to buy a KS copy of the game from the geek market.

in that case i would need the replacements again.

i find it strange that you don´t just send out pick up codes to the emails from last year...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'd be happy with getting thr game once and you're already planning on buying your second..
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TinyMonster wrote:
I'd be happy with getting thr game once and you're already planning on buying your second..


i was confused to read that backers haven´t received their game as i got mine at essen last year!?!

but it seems on its way to you
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only people who picked up the game at Essen would need the replacement miniatures, you guys are the only ones who got copies that had the worse figures in them. If you buy a KS copy on the geekmarket, as long as it was not picked up at Essen 2015 it will have the new figures. Odds of you needing the replacement miniatures for the game are pretty low.

North American backers are still waiting on their copies and most European backers have had theirs for less than a month.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
hmm i don´t think i lost the right to get the replacement.
i backed the game, every backer was promised replacements

as i said, what i do with my game is up to me.

i can´t see the update cause i am a late backer not one who backed during the KS.

i already write you an email 2 days ago.

i understand the problem, but why don´t you just send out codes to pick up the minis like you did with the base game last year. the guy who i sold the game is not listet in your backer emails so he can not replace his minis.

my email has not changed so you could look simply at the emails you send last year to essen pickup guys.


i want the minis because 1. i am a minis guy and 2. the game seems to be not bad and i plan to buy it again.


You can see it this way:

The replacements are given by the company on a "per-game" basis, not on a "per-backer" basis.

In other words: Each "copy" of the game sold in last Essen is entitled to replacement miniatures, not each backer who got it there.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'll believe it when I see it. And after all the complaints of missing pieces I'm almost hoping its late and all there as opposed to here sooner and missing pieces.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cador2 wrote:
perhaps i am planing to buy a KS copy of the game from the geek market.

in that case i would need the replacements again.

i find it strange that you don´t just send out pick up codes to the emails from last year...


Easy solution here, if you pick up another game with bad mini's than you can send them the minis from that game to get the replacements.

You are obviously trying to game the system. The person entitled to the replacement mini's is the person you sold the game to.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, Cador, no minis for you.

Believe me, I'm no fan of Drawlab but I actually have to side with them on this one. You no longer have the game, you don't need the minis.

Case closed.

Next!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I now bought the whole game again :-)

I still think i was Right, but who cares :-)

Lets hope the game is good!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.