Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization» Forums » Rules

Subject: Da Vinci's best lab or library rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yanis Batura
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
"Your best lab or library produces an additional amount of science equal to its level."

This "or" confuses me. Do I get it right that if my best lab is level X and my best library is level Y, I have max(X, Y) science production bonus?

Also, if there I have several labs of maximum level, does the "best lab" apply to one of them, or to all of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
warren maruschak
Canada
winnipeg
manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one lab or library. If I have 2 level 2 labs and 1 level 1 library, Leonardo's science bonus is +2. It's also the same for Newton and Einstein.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Only one building does produce an additional amount of science equal to its level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gibbs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inego wrote:
"Your best lab or library produces an additional amount of science equal to its level."

This "or" confuses me. Do I get it right that if my best lab is level X and my best library is level Y, I have max(X, Y) science production bonus?

Also, if there I have several labs of maximum level, does the "best lab" apply to one of them, or to all of them?

Yes, the max( X, Y). And, if you have several at the same, highest, level -- you only get the bonus for one of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yanis Batura
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
Thanks for your replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.