United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmb
​Where: Game Depot, Tempe AZ
When: Beginning October 1, 2016 and running for six months.
Contact: Call or go by the store. They should have info up on their Facebook page soon. Their number is on their Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Game-Depot-AZ-113890828639879/ or contact me through a private message.

There aren't going to be many, if any, specific days for playing. There are often open tables available to play and players will be encouraged to schedule time with each other. I will also do what I can to facilitate players getting together.

There is a $5 fee to join the league. If the league thrives and we have enough interest, I will also likely run a tournament at the end of the league so using our 75-point armies.

You can sign up at the store at any time. I'll be at the store from 10 a.m. to noon on October 1 to say hi, collect contact information, and chatting with anyone who signs up. I will also be there the rest of the day playing board games, so I will be able to meet anyone who can't make it earlier in the day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.