Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bhole sharing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle Strahm
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
This came up in a recent Dreamlands game. If Yog Sothoth moves into a territory where the Bhole is present, he is destroyed, but does he fulfill Opener's spellbook requirement for sharing a territory with an enemy Great Old One?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kylestrahm wrote:
This came up in a recent Dreamlands game. If Yog Sothoth moves into a territory where the Bhole is present, he is destroyed, but does he fulfill Opener's spellbook requirement for sharing a territory with an enemy Great Old One?

As far as I know the bhole is no longer a GOO, it is a Terror instead.
If this piece of info is unaccurate and is is still a GOO then Yog is destroyed and get his spellbook. Both happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no problem sharing my bhole but insist the other person have their own spoon.

sorry, couldn't resist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bhole is a terror. However the bhole doesn't destroy Yog until he moves. So you can safely move him into the bhole's area and out again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Strahm
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
Thanks! Can Opener safely move a regular gate into the Bhole's area without it being destroyed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Petersen
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, until the bhole has to "move". If there is a gate in the area with the bhole instead of moving on his "turn" it instead eats the gate and the occupier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.