Kevin Kees
United States
elk grove village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was just browsing Amazon, to see if I might run into a deal like the one I found a while back on some packs, and my search yielded strange results - hardly any product, and what product was there were shady $90 Adventure packs. Did FFG bring the hammer down in some way on online sales, Games Workshop style?

I have not checked the other sites, as Amazon was a good place for me to get product, as a Prime member.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not seeing that and had a bunch of expansions in my wish list.

All the ones I see are around $11-$15 prime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Kees
United States
elk grove village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
Ok I am fool. Searching in "Toys and Games" yields completely different results than "All Departments". If nothing else, this PSA brought to you by a lazy shopper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Seu L'eaux
United States
California
flag msg tools
Still no Flame of the West though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Chase

Beaverton
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HanOfCards wrote:
Still no Flame of the West though.

Check again, it is on my wishlist now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Seu L'eaux
United States
California
flag msg tools
It's there now but double the normal price and no Prime shipping. That's really the only reason I want to order from Amazon is the semi-free shipping.

I'll end up getting from Min Market most likely as my FLGS's don't carry LoTR in any decent capacity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Chase

Beaverton
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, yeah I saw that too way after I posted. It was there for $25 prime when I put it on my list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Walton
United States
Ada
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't have A Storm On Cobas Haven either, but it's currently available on Coolstuff. Looks like I'm gonna need to figure out a new acquisition plan for my Lotr cards. And likely Arkham Horror LCG as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.