Hide
8 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: New Models in store rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Captn_Winkle .
msg tools
Ok, I kept looking on the forum, maybe I missed it but didn't see anything about the new models in the store. ( Including the Mountain man ) and I can see the Knight is already gone...but I think I finally learned my lesson, not buying anything new until it comes with cards and stuff...done buying so many reps just for the cards. btw, anyone needs some minis without rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
It's been mentioned. New models hit with the announcement of the reprint. still cool of you to be looking out for the community

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair I like the minis and building them so some people do enjoy buying the model simply for the model. I frankly am happy I bought up some of the RPG classes line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually bought the roleplay survivors, and hope I can use them in a lion knight showdown (need to get the right roles ). Anyway, those four minis are great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
t3clis wrote:
I actually bought the roleplay survivors, and hope I can use them in a lion knight showdown (need to get the right roles ). Anyway, those four minis are great

I got them too, though I really think they should've been included in the Lion Knight expansion. I guess that's why the Lion Knight is significantly cheaper than the other expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:

Those seem to be the best out of the current crop put out. Goblin Guard was nice but.......I know its going to come back with rules at some point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Olds
United States
OREM
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly wonder which ones will be back with rules and which ones will never have rules for a game.

Kingdom Death made its mark on miniatures hobby with their excellent resin minis long before there was any game associated with the line.

If you're just looking for minis to use in the game, then just wait for the plastics.

For the record, Kingdom Death makes terrific plastic kits, but their Resins are even better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captn_Winkle .
msg tools
No problem, glad to put in my two centavos.

I agree, their models are amazing but I had to buy 4 expansions when I already had the models as well as a couple of separate ones, so I will wait and hope sometime Adam can make announcements of which ones will ever have rules, or start selling the cards separately.

Plastic vs Resin, I am not sure but resin are smaller right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.