Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a quickie what do you think the expansions (add ons) will be? I'm think the stuff already established will be probably $10 off...

Do you think the new stuff will be cheaper? What do you think we are looking at here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2nd KS expansion prices
Zenman12 wrote:
Just a quickie what do you think the expansions (add ons) will be? I'm think the stuff already established will be probably $10 off...

Do you think the new stuff will be cheaper? What do you think we are looking at here?

No one knows for sure. I trust there will be some discount from retail prices, and maybe some interesting bundles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2nd KS expansion prices
Zenman12 wrote:

There's already a thread discussing this...

And your title is very misleading, since it doesn't have a "?" O came in here thinking you were going to tell us the prices... please put a "?" on the title!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Muse23PT wrote:
Zenman12 wrote:

There's already a thread discussing this...

And your title is very misleading, since it doesn't have a "?" O came in here thinking you were going to tell us the prices... please put a "?" on the title!

I didn't see anything about expansions in that thread but just the main boxed game. I put a question mark.

Shu1984 wrote:
Zenman12 wrote:

No one knows for sure. I trust there will be some discount from retail prices, and maybe some interesting bundles...

I was looking for more of estimates of what people think it would be. I know we have no actual answer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Gabriel
msg tools
I read somewhere (Reddit, I think?) that Poots said during a Gen Con interview the expansions wouldn't be involved in reprint. Too many moving pieces and it gets out of control. Should be nice and simple this time around.

That said, Dragon King is first up for a second printing out of the expansions and that should happen in parallel with the Kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.