$35.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: automa worker moving onto a tunnel hex? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm just learning the automa rules, when working out where I can move a automa worker to, and the valid hex is a tunnel, can it move their if one of my combat units is occupying another tunnel hex? as this would be considered adj? thanks
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, tunnel adjacency doesn't affect Automa movement, only its units neighborhoods' determine valid hexes.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These two threads are great posts for how to move the Automa.

Common Automa mistakes

Automa Examples
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
Hi, I'm just learning the automa rules, when working out where I can move a automa worker to, and the valid hex is a tunnel, can it move their if one of my combat units is occupying another tunnel hex? as this would be considered adj? thanks


As long as the automa has played enough turns to be past the water restriction it will treat all hexes the same and move wherever any neighbourhood would allow.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
evnzro wrote:
Yup, tunnel adjacency doesn't affect Automa movement, only its units neighborhoods' determine valid hexes.


Just to give official confirmation: The above is correct. Tunnels in no way affect Automa movement.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks very much. I think they have done an amazing job with the automa in this game, I just want to make sure I'm getting everything correct. This game is becoming one of my favourites.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Stevieram wrote:
Thanks very much. I think they have done an amazing job with the automa in this game, I just want to make sure I'm getting everything correct. This game is becoming one of my favourites.


Thanks, I'm happy that you like it.

We want gamers to enjoy what we've made, so we're here to answer rule questions as quickly as we can. Please ask away if you have any doubts about the rules.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.