OmNomGmr
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Game Devourer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if CMON changed or tweaked any aspect of their version of Krosmaster: Quest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There is no "their version" they're just the distributors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm home!
badge
The thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.
mbmbmbmbmb
The version CMON is seling ("Krosmaster 2.0") is essentially the same game as far as gameplay goes (there was one rules change having to do with lock/dodge, but I'm pretty sure that's it).

But everything about the release is different--there is a new two-sided map; there are new characters and new Demonic Rewards (the power-ups you buy during the game) which supposedly work better with all of the characters and powers that have become part of the metagame since the original version.

So, while the game hasn't been changes very much, the new "season" is almost entirely new and different. The two versions can be played alone or separately or combined, and nothing would stop you from using the old characters/maps with the new rules--in fact, most players will be doing just that.

Make sense?

EDIT: Never mind. I just realized you were talking about Krosmaster: Quest, not Krosmaster Arena 2.0
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.