Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
badge
Maze of Galious forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

I was very excited when I read during the kickstarter campaign that the STL and the masters of the cards and tokens were going to be relased as CC. So I was one of the first downloading everything when the message arrived.

I've been tinkering with the STL files first, and printed a Cupbearer. Tomorrow morning, 4 heroes will be ready on the printer base.

My question is, is there anybody out there printing those wonderful minis apart from me? Modifying them? Adding new ones to the mix?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moix wrote:
Hi everyone!

I was very excited when I read during the kickstarter campaign that the STL and the masters of the cards and tokens were going to be relased as CC. So I was one of the first downloading everything when the message arrived.

I've been tinkering with the STL files first, and printed a Cupbearer. Tomorrow morning, 4 heroes will be ready on the printer base.

My question is, is there anybody out there printing those wonderful minis apart from me? Modifying them? Adding new ones to the mix?

Are these files available for downloading for non-KS backers? I bought at retail but would love to modify and print some of the minis for variants in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gaspar Pujol
Spain
Barcelona
Catalunya
flag msg tools
badge
Maze of Galious forever!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know! Register at www.emergentgames.com and try to go to Resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom En
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Moix wrote:

EmergentGames.com is for sale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spaxsen wrote:
Moix wrote:

EmergentGames.com is for sale

Google is your friend... http://emergent-games.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.