Neuroshima Hex!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some questions ... need help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Last
msg tools
mb
Hello,
This s my third time playing the game & I enjoy it but I have these questions if you could help me with this :

1-( as shown in the attached pictures) if I netted unit using net fighter (Pic A), then then my opponent push back the net fighter (pic B) , does that mean the net transfer to the new adjacent unit or the unit stay on the old one or both of the units get netted ?

2- if a unit with 2 intuitive gets boost ( +1) intuitive from supporting unit , does that increase the intuitive to both of the intuitive in the original unit or I need to choose one of them ? ( Pic C)

3- what is the difference between turn tile & rotate tile?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Lockdall

Chicago
Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
1. The net would transfer and the previously netted unit would be free.

2 the unit would fire on 1 higher initiative. So the 2 1 would be 3 2 when attached to the initiative module. Modules only affect units they are attached to. The two initiative numbers means the unit has the capacity to fire on two battle rounds.

3. I beieve you mean move tile when you say turn. I am infamiliar with this tile. But a move allows the unit to move and rotate while a rotate only allows a tile to rotate as you might think.

james0007 wrote:
Hello,
This s my third time playing the game & I enjoy it but I have these questions if you could help me with this :

1-( as shown in the attached pictures) if I netted unit using net fighter (Pic A), then then my opponent push back the net fighter (pic B) , does that mean the net transfer to the new adjacent unit or the unit stay on the old one or both of the units get netted ?

2- if a unit with 2 intuitive gets boost ( +1) intuitive from supporting unit , does that increase the intuitive to both of the intuitive in the original unit or I need to choose one of them ? ( Pic C)

3- what is the difference between turn tile & rotate tile?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Míka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, in NH generaly only actual state on the board matters.

So only unit which is next to the netter's net is netted. Also inociative bonus gets only the unit which is actually next to the boosting face of the module.

Where did you find the term 'turn' the unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Hello,
Thank you all for quick reply,
Regarding your question about where did I found turn tile .
Well I played ( URANOPLPLIS) Faction , the description of the move tile “ Move a unit …..and/or turn it in any…”

while Transport Tile the second paragraph “ rotation -…….transport may be rotated …”

so what is the difference between turn tile & rotate tile ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Míka
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, this is just not 100% consistent terminology in the rules. Rotate and turn means the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Last
msg tools
mb
Got it.....thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.