Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hey...sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm wondering if something is wrong with my fleet cards.

My Federation fleet cards each have a different fleet description and spaces for ships on each side. My Romulan and Klingon cards, however, each have that on only one side. The other side is nothing but spaces for ships. Is this right? If so, what should I make of this...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
That's accurate. You can choose which side to use. A small fleet with a specialty. Or a massive fleet of sheer numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo Your fleet cards are fine (except the Klingon one that forgets to highlight the bottom three ships, because like the others, you have to have at least three ships to form any fleet). You have to choose one side or the other of each card to activate. The Romulan and Klingon fleets that have no special powers are huge compared to the Federation's--and that's their power.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the reason the federation is different is they dont get the option for huge fleets, but they get more specialized ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
OK, that's what I figured was the only answer but just wanted to be sure. First play coming up this Saturday. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
Yeah, mainly it saves you from having to move 9-10 ships separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.