Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
I am surprised no one has posted this yet.

Quote:
Putney said officers were searching for a suspect with an outstanding warrant Tuesday afternoon at The Village at College Downs when they observed a man — not the person they were looking for — inside a vehicle at the apartment complex.

Putney said the man, Scott, exited the vehicle with a gun as officers yelled at him to drop it. Scott ignored the command and was shot by a Vinson, a two-year veteran of the force, Putney said. Vinson was placed on administrative leave pending the investigation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/09/21/charlot...

I think this was posted by a new poster this morning who littered it with some racism. Seem to recall seeing a topic before I left for work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the entire thread disappeared while I was editing my original response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

Quote:
Putney said officers were searching for a suspect with an outstanding warrant Tuesday afternoon at The Village at College Downs when they observed a man — not the person they were looking for — inside a vehicle at the apartment complex.

Putney said the man, Scott, exited the vehicle with a gun as officers yelled at him to drop it. Scott ignored the command and was shot by a Vinson, a two-year veteran of the force, Putney said. Vinson was placed on administrative leave pending the investigation.

I think this was posted by a new poster this morning who littered it with some racism. Seem to recall seeing a topic before I left for work.

Ahh I *actually* had some work to do this morning so I must have missed that.

Hey! I cleared 6 blackguard bases, 7 Dr T bases, and finished up a water monument in minecraft. I still caught it.

I did miss my walk this morning tho. I really must get off the stick. but spent 3 hours on the lawn yesterday after weeks of rain. I think I literally mowed it 5 times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
Riots are so August.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Violence is the inevitable result in a sick culture that thrives on violence to prop up its false legitimacy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

Quote:

It got taken down almost straight away.

I do love the idea that you can be shot for just carrying a gun. Of course the police say he was "brandishing it", and guess what the guns nuts agree, it is not open carry if you "brandish" a gun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess the folks in Tulsa didn't get the memo regarding looting when a cop shoots someone.

thumbsup Tulsa general populace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.