Subject: Spawn Deck Mishap rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
Hey guys so CMON has not gotten back to me about replacing my Spawn Deck, Weapons Deck and Tiles. Does anyone know where I can buy just the Decks from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Yikes. What happened?!?!

That's the whole game... You'll need a new game, there's no option to buy the decks and tiles, unless you can find them on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tex Hammack

Spanish Fork
Utah
msg tools
mb
My daughter spilled her Drink. I should have known better than to ignore my own rules.

I have been checking Ebay FREQUENTLY! I know people are piecing out parts for the game. I was just hoping someone had a line or could point me in another direction besides ebay and CMON.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sharp
Australia
flag msg tools
Don't know about just the deck and tiles, but you could always buy a new copy and then sell off all the extra minis on eBay. I'm sure there would be someone wanting to grab extra zombies. Might be cheaper that way in the end than buying brand new decks and tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Livett
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have two copies of the game and it works really well to have the extra miniatures, you never have extra activations through running out of minis.

You will also be able to make larger games with the surviving tiles.

You get an extra abomination and necromancer which changes the game a bit as well.

Consider it a blessing in disguise.

But I also looked at buying additional tiles and weapons and it was cheaper to buy a second copy in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.