Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
el alcalde de GeekQuestions
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I don't think in my years on this site I have ever done a "please help" thread. But this is important to me.

I graduated from Western Michigan University with a MPA in 1997. I was offered a job in Philadelphia, but turned it down because, I didn't want to move. It was in my field and it would probably have been a great job.

I was sick, thinking what if I NEVER get a job? The I interviewed at Kalamazoo College. Don Mack hired me, for my first full time job which defined my career trajectory. In addition to that, he raised malamutes. One day his wife Debbie brought in a little ball of howling fury, named Krelik. She is immortalized in this mb mb That silly dog and I were best friends for a long time.

Anyhow, there are tons of fun stories including my ex-wife falling off a horse that was trained for barrel riding by Amber...(she was Okay it's aiit to laugh about it...)

Don's Daughter Amber needs help. Even if this post generates ONE donation it will be worth it for me.

If you can possible help it would mean the world to me.

Thanks,
Van

Amber's Breast Cancer Donation site
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.