Darkrock Ventures» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo: damage token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daniel gagnon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb

In a solo game, if I draw a Therion Marauder cards with 3 stations and I only have 2 damage tokens left can I choose the stations where to put the tokens or if I have to put the tokens in order shown on card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andrew enriquez
United States
fort worth
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i'll have to check but if i remember correctly you dont put any damage tokens down, you put destroyed tokens down on all three. i could be wrong though it's been a minute
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SQ
United States
Show Low
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In times of strength, prepare for times of weakness.
mbmbmbmbmb
Aktarion wrote:

In a solo game, if I draw a Therion Marauder cards with 3 stations and I only have 2 damage tokens left can I choose the stations where to put the tokens or if I have to put the tokens in order shown on card.

Good question. The rules just state "...place a red Damage token on each of the affected Stations." It doesn't specify the order and we've always played that you can choose which order they are placed. Usually it doesn't matter, but in your example, it may mean the difference between winning an losing if a critical Station would be Disintegrated.

That said, when a Station is Disintegrated, any Damage tokens there are not immediately available:

"If there are no remaining Damage tokens, each Station immediately receives a Disintegration token. The Damage tokens from these Stations are returned to the pool normally and may be used during the next Therion Marauders attack."

In your example, two of the Stations on the card would receive a Damage token, but the third Station would be Disintegrated.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.