Subject: reserving gaming space rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Rogers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I'd like to reserve space for a game lasting 4-5 hours. How do I do this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Lucas
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Beer Please!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link to schedule a boardroom.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Boardroom_Scheduling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duffy Carter
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The other method, assuming your game does not require a quiet room, is to sit at one of the hundreds of tables available and stay there for 4-5 hours. It's not at all unusual to see groups occupying a table in the ballroom or open gaming areas all day. Viva la BGG.con!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should not have any trouble finding a table for a game, especially now that the side rooms are an option. There is no time limit once you have a table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Donkler wrote:
You should not have any trouble finding a table for a game, especially now that the side rooms are an option. There is no time limit once you have a table.

Unless it is in one of the numerous scheduled spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Rogers
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the comments. This will be my first BGGCON and I'd like to play a game of Firefly, so I figured one of the 1100 rooms would be best. I just couldn't figure out the scheduling process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiai Weidemann
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
drogers66 wrote:
Thanks for all the comments. This will be my first BGGCON and I'd like to play a game of Firefly, so I figured one of the 1100 rooms would be best. I just couldn't figure out the scheduling process.

The 1100 rooms are awesome. I do 95% of my gaming in them. They do not work well if you are looking for players for your game. You might need to set up players before going to one of the 1100 rooms.

Now that said, private message me, if you need another player.

Yes this was a little self serving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:
Donkler wrote:

Unless it is in one of the numerous scheduled spaces.

Yeah that's a good point. You definitely want to double check if you are in one of the side rooms.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a geeklist where you can post to find other players to pre-schedule a game together. They have a posting there for Firefly already. It's already full, but don't let that discourage you. It is common for multiple sessions of a game to be planned there, so you could either comment on that post to be an alternate, or you could post another item on that list for a new game of Firefly.

Here's the link to the game planning geeklist again:

BGG CON 2016 - "EPIC" Games Meetup List

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ytter wrote:
There's a geeklist where you can post to find other players to pre-schedule a game together. They have a posting there for Firefly already. It's already full, but don't let that discourage you. It is common for multiple sessions of a game to be planned there, so you could either comment on that post to be an alternate, or you could post another item on that list for a new game of Firefly.

Here's the link to the game planning geeklist again:

BGG CON 2016 - "EPIC" Games Meetup List

Dan, that listing you linked to is Dean's (our illustrious OP) game of Firefly cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe, I was too busy to verify, but wanted to be helpful. That explains why no one else had mentioned it. thumbsup

Well, maybe someone else will see this and appreciate the link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.