Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayday is excited to announce our latest Kickstarter!

H.I.D.E.: Hidden Identity Dice Espionage, the super spy dice deduction game!"

In H.I.D.E., players are spies for The Agency working to steal valuable secrets from around the globe while both seeking out and eliminating other agents and evading capture themselves.

Each round, you'll create a hidden identity of a die color combined with which location you're trying to rob. Each turn, you can either choose a die that shares no similarities with yours to hide your identity for another round or be bold and choose a die with at least one attribute in common to try and assassinate a rival by guessing their identity.

Be careful, as each method has its pros and cons. While hiding can help keep you alive, you'll have fewer resources should you be trying to rob the same place as another player. At the same time, trying to eliminate other players gives you more resources should you target the same location as another player, you're also exposing yourself to possibly being eliminated yourself.

After three rounds, the player with the most cash in stolen secrets is named top spy. ...OR, if you manage to eliminate five other agents during the game, you win immediately and become the Legendary Spy!

For more information check out our KS Project HERE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jurn
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
About time! Cool image btw cool Should have bought it then and there when I had the chance...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tan
msg tools
The BGG page states that this is a 3-5 player game but the kickstarter says it is a 2-5 player game, any confirmation on which is the correct player count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.