Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Gipson
United States
Joplin
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my Kickstarter over the summer, but I hadn't had the opportunity to break the game open and play it until recently. I run a game club at the High School I teach at, and this game was perfect! Its simplicity made it easily accepted by new players, and its theme had my kids talking "western" for hours! Thank you for creating a great game that provides a great experience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
TaylonMoon wrote:
I received my Kickstarter over the summer, but I hadn't had the opportunity to break the game open and play it until recently. I run a game club at the High School I teach at, and this game was perfect! Its simplicity made it easily accepted by new players, and its theme had my kids talking "western" for hours! Thank you for creating a great game that provides a great experience!

Thanks Paul! We love hearing this sort of testimony. Really glad everyone had fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Couch
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Yeah, that's really wonderful to hear! Thanks for your support!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.