Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Patterson
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Poll
Should Fenn Signis be a legitimate Star Wars character?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Yes
0.0% 0
No
0.0% 0
Doesn't matter to me
0.0% 0
Who is Fenn Signis?
0.0% 0
Voters 0
This poll is now closed.   0 answers
Poll created by legobaldguy206
Closes: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:00 am

I think Fenn should definitely be an in canon character.
Something Might have gone wrong with the poll. First time posting one. Comment what you think, if you care.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
But Fenn is already a Star Wars character - it's just that in the movies, he's called Luke Skywalker meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll's closed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenn Signis has been approved by LFL, so he is a legitimate Star Wars character.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
It would be pretty cool if a character or two from Imperial Assault appeared as an easter egg in Rogue One- I feel like the tone of that movie is likely to be closest to IA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Heiret
United States
Redmond
WASHINGTON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think, of all the IA heroes, Fenn might be the character I am least interested in seeing more of. We have enough soldier characters in fiction. I would be totally into some stories about Davith and Murne, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subtrendy Gaming wrote:
It would be pretty cool if a character or two from Imperial Assault appeared as an easter egg in Rogue One- I feel like the tone of that movie is likely to be closest to IA.

Or FFG could release a canon Imperial Assault graphic novel based on the campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
inaholeintheground wrote:
Subtrendy Gaming wrote:

Or FFG could release a canon Imperial Assault graphic novel based on the campaigns.

That would be pretty cool, though I'm not sure I'm in love with making elements of the campaign canon- maybe featuring the characters and villains in material outside of the campaign would be cool, though. A "Weiss Strikes Back" segment would be cool, and it could be left ambiguous as to what the results of the core campaign are considered canon in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Phillips
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Subtrendy Gaming wrote:
Subtrendy Gaming wrote:

That would be pretty cool, though I'm not sure I'm in love with making elements of the campaign canon- maybe featuring the characters and villains in material outside of the campaign would be cool, though. A "Weiss Strikes Back" segment would be cool, and it could be left ambiguous as to what the results of the core campaign are considered canon in it.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
That would make 2 of the 4 outcomes of the core campaign non-canon, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinewood74 wrote:
Subtrendy Gaming wrote:
Subtrendy Gaming wrote:

That would make 2 of the 4 outcomes of the core campaign non-canon, though.

The authors would just pick the best outcome. There's no way to make 4 contradictory alternate events canon unless you're in the DC universe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.