$15.00
$30.00
$5.00
$20.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Rick and Morty: Total Rickall Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint coming soon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Patton
United States
Saratoga
California
flag msg tools
mb
I just heard about this game recently and I'm seeing it floating around from 3rd Party Sellers for 60-90 dollars! I'm assuming this is not MSRP? For the Cryptozoic folk, are there plans for a reprint any time soon? I am really interested in trying this out as my friends and I are all huge fans of the show!

Thank you!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Try this https://www.zenmonkeystudios.com/products/summers-summer-spe...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
quidnose wrote:
I just heard about this game recently and I'm seeing it floating around from 3rd Party Sellers for 60-90 dollars! I'm assuming this is not MSRP? For the Cryptozoic folk, are there plans for a reprint any time soon? I am really interested in trying this out as my friends and I are all huge fans of the show!

Thank you!


Re-prints are on a boat right now and will be here in time for all holiday needs.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian
Germany
flag msg tools
DekanCrypto wrote:
quidnose wrote:
I just heard about this game recently and I'm seeing it floating around from 3rd Party Sellers for 60-90 dollars! I'm assuming this is not MSRP? For the Cryptozoic folk, are there plans for a reprint any time soon? I am really interested in trying this out as my friends and I are all huge fans of the show!

Thank you!


Re-prints are on a boat right now and will be here in time for all holiday needs.


Are these already sold out again?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry, you haven't missed it. They should be at your FLGS next monday along with many other CZE re-prints
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben chen
msg tools
DekanCrypto wrote:
Don't worry, you haven't missed it. They should be at your FLGS next monday along with many other CZE re-prints


will it be on amazon as well ? or non BnM stores ?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
hyghonryce wrote:
DekanCrypto wrote:
Don't worry, you haven't missed it. They should be at your FLGS next monday along with many other CZE re-prints


will it be on amazon as well ? or non BnM stores ?


It will be on Amazon as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baier
United States
Grand Forks
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had mine for awhile now, after getting in on that zenmonkeystudios.com bundle, and have introduced it (and the show) to people who've enjoyed it. I had no idea copies were so scarce until I talked to a FLGS owner last week (after I noticed several Mr. Meeseeks' Boxes o' Fun on the shelf) who said he said the only places that can get Total Rickall in were those that could afford a large quantity.

I've been talking it up as a good game not just for R&M fans, but great for role players. It's good to hear I can now start telling people they can soon find an affordable copy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben chen
msg tools
DekanCrypto wrote:
hyghonryce wrote:
DekanCrypto wrote:
Don't worry, you haven't missed it. They should be at your FLGS next monday along with many other CZE re-prints


will it be on amazon as well ? or non BnM stores ?


It will be on Amazon as well.


Sold by Cryptozoic? Cause other 3rd party sellers selling it for 90+.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sold by Amazon Prime directly all other re sellers are still selling the first print run.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben chen
msg tools
DekanCrypto wrote:
Sold by Amazon Prime directly all other re sellers are still selling the first print run.


YES !!! I hope I can grab a copy this time, and if I don't, I hope there's going to be reprints.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.