Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received this for my birthday yesterday. Got half-way through sleeving the cards, only to find that one of them has a white "border" on the left front and right back. Seems like a printing misalignment.

Wizards unfortunately do not replace components to countries outside the Americas. I would have to send the whole game to their US office for a replacement, which I can't do now since I cut out the left-side component tray to accomodate the sleeved cards.

So it looks like I'll have to buy another copy just to replace one card.
shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jez2k wrote:
Received this for my birthday yesterday. Got half-way through sleeving the cards, only to find that one of them has a white "border" on the left front and right back. Seems like a printing misalignment.

Wizards unfortunately do not replace components to countries outside the Americas. I would have to send the whole game to their US office for a replacement, which I can't do now since I cut out the left-side component tray to accomodate the sleeved cards.

shake

Don't worry Jeremy, as I said in my email I'll make sure you get a replacement card even if I have to swap it from my personal copy

Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ruf
United States
Acworth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jez2k wrote:

shake

In my experience playing the game, the likelyhood that you actually use every Insane Outcast is near 0%. I either wouldn't worry about it and just leave that one card out, or I would use opaque sleeves. It's not like you are missing much on the back of the cards anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that is not Wizards who replaces components but GF9/Battlefront.

My USA battlefront office replaced my part immediately.

I would contact:
Europe & UK
Matt Sulley and Anders Johansson.

eusales@battlefront.co.nz

Battlefront Miniatures Europe Ltd.
Unit 4c
Tissington Close
Beeston
Nottingham
NG9 6QG
United Kingdom

Phone: 0115 704 3240

Phone: 44-(0)1157043245 (Matt: English language).
Phone: 44-(0)1157043244 (Anders: English; Swedish; Norwegian: Danish; German).

Fax: 0044 115 906 3069

Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm GMT
Friday 9am-3pm GMT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
also, check this thread,
more about replacement parts:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1612276/too-many-troops...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone.

I contacted Battlefront via the email Donald posted above. The reply I received told me to forward my details to the customer service email address.

Its been almost a week and I've not had a confirmation email, nor the order number I was promised. Nada. Even after I sent a follow up email to the first email address.

Not sure about those operating hours Donald. The UK has been on GMT+1 since March. Our clocks go back to GMT at the end of next month

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Neave-Houghting
United Kingdom
Basildon
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Jeremy,

I'll send you a replacement from my set out today and I'll chase it up from my distributor

Russ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Harper
msg tools
Jeremy, is Russ the owner of your local game store? Now that is customer service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.