Popular Tags: rgg [+] [View All]
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
from their webpage recently.........."Most other games scheduled for April have been delayed to May or June. In May, we expect Vikings, Zooloretto, Caylus Magna Carte, and Notre Dame.

In June, we expect Jambo, Jambo expansion, Cartagena II, If Wishes were Fishes, Jenseits von Theben, Catch a Cache, Ponte del Diavalo, Guatamala Cafe, and Sakkara.
We still expect to release Race for the Galaxy, Khronos, and Phoenicia in June or July. Also in the summer, we expect reprints of La Citta, El Caballero, and Medieval Merchant, all multi-lingual in English, German, and French)."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll expect Notre Dame by Christmas, and La Citta by 2009 laugh

(maybe if I'm pessimistic then I'll be pleasantly surprised, heh... but either way I'll certainly be purchasing both of these)

EDIT: I actually don't really mind the delays. I have more than enough to play right now, and the anticipation is part of the fun. It's like waiting for the Torres, Tikal, El Grande, and Goa reprints all over again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.