$30.00
Joseph Bromley
msg tools
Ahh, it's nice to be on school holidays in Australia... means you can spend an afternoon playing through the new MoM2 scenarios. A strange hiccup, though.

Well, Gloria bit the dust while trying to stop the Ritual on Sentinel Hill, but the Ritual is in a few stages. The first requires an Investigator with 2 Evidence Items (Old Journal, etc) to solve a Code puzzle, this is then followed by an Investigator with 3 Evidence Items using Strength to solve a Rune Puzzle.

That's all well and good... but after Gloria was eliminated, I thought I'd check out the Search tokens I hadn't revealed. Problem is, as far as I can tell (and it may have been oversight on my part) there aren't 3 pieces of Unique Item Evidence on the whole map. I checked every token, there were only 2 to be found anywhere and Gloria already had them.

So... if you're playing this mission (and you should, it's heaps fun!) keep that in mind... if your Investigator is stood atop Sentinel Hill and you've got 2 pieces of Evidence, solve both puzzles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
I think you either missed something or encountered a bug. I just finished the scenario and had 6 pieces of evidence between my two investigators.

Edit:

They were:
Circumstantial Evidence
Conclusive Evidence
Cult Sigil
Forensic Evidence
Old Journal
Ritual Components

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Bromley
msg tools
How odd, two of those pieces of evidence (Circumstantial Evidence and another) didn't turn up until after I'd clicked through the second puzzle... The Goat Spawn and Dark Druid each turned into a formless mass as the Dunwich Horror appeared and left the evidence behind... after it had lost its usefulness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matineeidyll129 wrote:
How odd, two of those pieces of evidence (Circumstantial Evidence and another) didn't turn up until after I'd clicked through the second puzzle... The Goat Spawn and Dark Druid each turned into a formless mass as the Dunwich Horror appeared and left the evidence behind... after it had lost its usefulness.

Ah, that explains it!

I fought and killed those monsters before tackling the puzzles on the hill. I had forgotten where I got them from until you mentioned it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.