$30.00
Oden Dee
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Are the Heroes in your game losing more than 50% of the time and becoming depressed? Are they beginners still learning the basic strategies? Maybe they've just had a bad run of exploding fires.

Optional rule: Medkit: At the end of each round the Heroes may choose one Hero to heal one wound.

Promote some team work through decision making ... only one Medkit per round. Something for the Heroes to think about during the end of round phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
How would this work if Morgana was on the board? I do not have her board in front of me, but I believe she heals one a round.

Would she gain 2 each turn this way? That'd make her a heck of a tank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:
How would this work if Morgana was on the board? I do not have her board in front of me, but I believe she heals one a round.

Would she gain 2 each turn this way? That'd make her a heck of a tank.

I believe he is just suggesting this for newer players, or players having a hard time winning as the FAITH team. Morgana heals at the end of every turn. So if the FAITH player(s) choose to heal another one with Morgana she could potentially heal 2 wounds, but remember only 1 MEDKIT per round, so not each hero gets to heal only 1 hero, at the end of a round.

It's an interesting idea, and probably helpful for newer players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The game is so well balanced. I wouldn't dare add this rule. Just rotate sins player so everyone can develop strategies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oden Dee
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for replies.

This is not a suggested rule to improve balance. Game is balanced.

This is an optional rule to handle imbalance between player experience or bad Hero morale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.