Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diceset you use for the Muscle out action. Do they need to be specific diceset for the area you want to muscle out a another family. Or can you use any set (number or straight), to trigger a Muscle out action in any area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Good catch. If you want to muscle someone out of a neighbourhood - then these things must happen:

1) You must have the set of dice that match the neighbourhood you want
2) there must not be any other neighbourhoods that have no player marker on them with the exact same dice combo
3) You must be higher than that player on the Muscle track

Thanks for playing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Lells
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank You Jay. Now i think i understand every rule. Maybe you could post a FAQ on the page. Me and my friends have a blast when we play the game, keep them coming.
Mikael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay - follow up question:

Can you spend dice to increase your muscle before you play dice that turn? Or must you first enter areas, and then increase your muscle (taking the lead for the following turn). The rules aren't explicit, but they seem to suggest that you can only boost muscle after making your sets and placing into neighborhoods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the intent was that you can do those things in any order! Creates more interaction and lessens the grip the Godfather has since he's not well protected after the offer!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok cool thanks! We played that you could only spend on muscle after trying to move into neighborhoods...will change it quite a bit. Really enjoyed it anyway though, played 2 games back to back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AD .
United Kingdom
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Yeah, the intent was that you can do those things in any order! Creates more interaction and lessens the grip the Godfather has since he's not well protected after the offer!!

Can you clarify the order.

Can you go to the Muscle track BEFORE you go to the map.

The rules seem to be very clear from my perspective; if you can legally go to the map you MUST go to the map first; failing this you can then spend on muscle track?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cormier
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.