Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej Matejko
Poland
Łuków
Lubelskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Inspired by this thread, I want to ask you about highscores in your multiplayer games.

My highscore is 114 points (plaing as Credicore) from duel with wife. We were plaing without Corporate Era:
https://boardgamegeek.com/play/details/20115446
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Fryxelius
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mat_eyo wrote:
Hi!

Inspired by this thread, I want to ask you about highscores in your multiplayer games.

My highscore is 114 points (plaing as Credicore) from duel with wife. We were plaing without Corporate Era:
https://boardgamegeek.com/play/details/20115446

Your score is very dependent on number of players and if you play with expansions, like CE. You get far more points in a 2-player game than in 5-players, hence your own highscore from playing with wifie...

Still fun to compare scores, of course, 114p 2-player basic is a decent score...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Matejko
Poland
Łuków
Lubelskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EagleEye80 wrote:
Your score is very dependent on number of players and if you play with expansions, like CE.

Yup, I'm aware of that, this is why I mentioned about I played duel without CE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakub Glazik
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2-player, no CE, advanced corpos: 105-104.
2-player, CE, advanced corpos: 121-102.
4-player, CE, advanced corpos: 81-75-75-70. (I am not sure, but it's a little low, isn't it?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciej Matejko
Poland
Łuków
Lubelskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rzabcio wrote:
4-player, CE, advanced corpos: 81-75-75-70. (I am not sure, but it's a little low, isn't it?)

And this is kind of feedback I was counting on! 81 in 4-p, with CE is just fine I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Hub
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rzabcio wrote:

In my four player game, no CE, advanced corporations, the scores were quite a bit lower (winning score in the upper sixties, the other in the fifties).

I think in a game with a variable number of rounds high scores are pretting meaningless and also not an indicator of good or bad play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From my 5 player game. No corporate era cards, but we made the mistake of starting every one at a base of 0 production on everything instead of 1.

P1: Blue: Helion 42 (3rd place)
P2: Green: Tharsis Republic 52 (1st place)
P3: Black: Phobolog: 51 (2nd place)
P4: Red: Interplanetary Cinematics 40 (4th place)
P5: Yellow: Inventrix 38 (5th place)

9 generations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Heaton
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In all my plays so far, I've only seen two scores over 100. One was in a two player game and one was in a three player game. We also had another three player game where the winning score was 99 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gardner
United States
Kingston
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Philgamer wrote:
In all my plays so far, I've only seen two scores over 100. One was in a two player game and one was in a three player game. We also had another three player game where the winning score was 99 points.

2player with Corp. Era: 104 to 104, tiebreaker most ME.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.