Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to get the card text translated to english. I thought i was getting thr english version but it turns out that i was wrong. I would appreciate any help that people can provide. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scanning the cards should be easy for someone who has the English edition. I'd do it myself, but I only have the German one whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wahl
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would scan the cards but there's a lot of cards, and I wouldn't even be able to post the results in the files section afterwards. If you scan the Czech cards and send them to me, I'll match the cards to the English edition using the art and Google translate, and post a cheat sheet with the (Czech title -> English translation). Totally willing to do that.

edit: Never mind, do what you can with this.

FLOWER CARDS:

YELLOW:

Daring Daffodil(A): Move one tile inlands (even to unexplored tile.) You can move through Guardians.
Hasteweed: Move up to two tiles according to the rules of Move Action.
Starspark: A: Regain up to 4 energy.; B: Regain up to 5 energy.
Twincarnaton: Draw 2 Flower cards.

RED:

Blood Thistle(A/B): Return up to (A:3/B:4) Energy invested into the fight to your Vitality Circle.
Rapier Lily: Add +100 to your strength against Guardians. Nobody gains any reward. Does not apply to Kingosh.
Shield Tulip: If you lose a fight, you won't suffer any drawbacks and won't be pushed back.
Swordflower: Add +2 to your strength in fight against Guardians. Add +1 against Kingosh.
Vain Violet(A): Does not affect the fight. Take back into your hand after the fight.

GREEN:

Nimble Poppy: Reroll a die just rolled. Can be played anytime a die is rolled.
Roseanew: You spend no energy for your 2nd action. You can repeat your 1st action. Must be played after your 1st action.
Sacred Lotus: Cancels the effect of Blue Curse even if it is not your turn.
Staring Iris(B): Look at up to 2 unexplored Tiles. Play this card anytime during your turn.

CURSE CARDS:

BLUE:

Ambush: Choose an Adventurer with the most Energy in his Vitality Circle and place one Guardian on his tile.
Forest Horn: Move all Guardians 1 tile inlands (if the tiles have been explored.)
Mosquitos[sic]: Each player loses 1 energy, if they have any.
Poisonous Fumes(A): Every player suffers 1 drawback.
Rebirth: Choose 2 Dangerous Tiles closest to the Citadel without guardians. Place one Guardian on each.
Snails(plain/B): Each player discards 1 Flower Card of their choosing, if they have one.
Tightening Grip: Choose 2 Guardians on tiles without an Adventurer closest to the Citadel. Move each of them 1 tile closer to the nearest adventurer.

WHITE:

Fangs(plain/B): You suffer an additional drawback if you lose a fight.
Razor Edge(A): Increase drawback by 1 when moving against thorns.
Tempest: Everyone must play Curse as his first action, if he has one.
Vermin(B): Rewards for winning a fight are reduced by one.
Warning Call: Draw two Guardians and place the strongest when drawing a Guardian.
Wild Rage(A/B): Increase (A:"the sum of Guardians' strength on every tile"/B:"each Guardian's strength") by 1. Increase Kingosh's strenght[sic] by 1.
Will-o'-wisp(B): Use Move Action as a 1st action if it is not cursed and you have at least one energy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Booker
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up with the german edition, as well. I'm going to make a "conversion kit," for myself (stickers to put on the cards - everything else is ok, I think?).

I'll post the file up here for you (and others) once I've completed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the translation of the cards.
I made stickers for the cards so I could play the game.
I have played it four times and I really enjoy the game. So glad that I picked it up.
Thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.