Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin David
Ireland
Non US or Canadian State/Province
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I have his name wrong - I'm playing the German version of the game. The Slash and Burn Farmer lets you remove one forest to gain two charcoal or two food. Can I split these gains across the two wheels - one food on the top wheel and one food on the bottom?

I know you can't do it with production buildings, but I can't spot the rule regarding doing this with the cards.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin David
Ireland
Non US or Canadian State/Province
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I found the rule in the manual appendix. In case others are looking for an answer, you can only advance on one production wheel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
Right, you can never split one action across two wheels. You can however add the charcoal on one wheel and the food on the other if you are getting both actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cliff Fisher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One clarification - if you are using a worker that gives the same resource on the top and bottom of the card, and no one copies your action, you CAN split them between the two wheels. But that's the only time you can do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.