Subject: [french fan-site] Enchanted Weapons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Muller de Schongor
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Combining is an idea taken from the Modernicide side, consisting in putting an Equipment card "behind" another. (like the Scope and the Rifle)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil twins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reste plus qu'à les imprimer au mêmes format/qualité/grain que les cartes originales.

Et là tout s'effondre.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ah, non.
On attaque notre 6e print commun, et le mimétisme est au rdv.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
I do like the idea of "Sets" and adding a crafting (even if simple crafting like in Zcide Modern.

I kind of wish that was the direction CMoN had gone with some of the crazier magic items.

I wonder though, if the possessed items might not be partially cursed as well? Like, once you put it in your pack (to save for Red DL) you cannot drop or trade it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wirth
Germany
near Hamburg
flag msg tools
Hey Christophe, those are great as always. Keep the set items coming please!!!! :-)

I have a question regarding the Hammer. I understand it like that: i choose up to 5 item cards from the backpack and could add the card from the second hand too, so I would have 6 dice, right? Combining one additional action or inccluded in the free sorting when drawing an item card?

I would play it so, that those item slots would be blocked then? Do I assume that like intended? Or is it really like the Scope and Rifle example? So I combine one card with one action, but the equipment card is "lost" then? If like so, one action for each card or one action for as many cards I like?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It really works like Modern.
There is a blur about the mandatory aspect of combining (can a player choose not to combine a Pistol and a Laser Pointer, waiting for some Sub-MG?), but un-combining is impossible.
You may combine as many cards as you want behind vulture hammer, but they are "lost", gamewise.
Should said Hammer be lost/discarded, the whole "deck" is altogether.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XofMdS wrote:
It really works like Modern.
There is a blur about the mandatory aspect of combining (can a player choose not to combine a Pistol and a Laser Pointer, waiting for some Sub-MG?), but un-combining is impossible.
You may combine as many cards as you want behind vulture hammer, but they are "lost", gamewise.
Should said Hammer be lost/discarded, the whole "deck" is altogether.

I only have Zombicide Season1 and Toxic City Mall. I do not recall any such crafting mechanics there (just rifel + Laser Pointer,...). Are you referring to something from the later Expansions???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am referring to any combining, such as Scope+Rifle (which is a no brainer, unless you play with our custom .50 CheyTac), but Pistol+LaserPointer also, more delicate since Lasers may target several weapons.
More specifically, I'm referring to FAQ (from GG) and FAQ2.0 (from Edge, french only).

Basically, your ownership of S1+TCM makes you encounter these choices/non-choices

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wirth
Germany
near Hamburg
flag msg tools
Hey Christophe, how do you print the cards?

I wanted to use printerstudio and just received some sample cards, but the mini cards are a bit wider than cards from zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
Cachan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes they are.
It is a bit tricky but the result is "perfect" in the end.
First you have to put some white margin around the visual, so you don't get the "low resolution" effect.
You order
You cut the white margin appearing (the back has been "stretched" so it doesn't have unprinted parts, no matter how you print the front)
I purchased a corner cutter to have the round corners
Et voila.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.