Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JS Bragg
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where or when is/was this card released?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
JotaEse wrote:

Thanks!

This was one of our promos at GenCon this year along with Vixen. There will be a point in the future when they both will be made more widely available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stout
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so. Unobtainable promos is the bane of the industry. (Ok maybe i'm exagerating a tiny bit)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Paradis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DekanCrypto wrote:
JotaEse wrote:

Thanks!

This was one of our promos at GenCon this year along with Vixen. There will be a point in the future when they both will be made more widely available.

Would love to get this for our OP and Demo events that my wife and I do. Eager to hear about a release date and how to get it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dekan Wheeler
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
chuckyparadise wrote:
DekanCrypto wrote:
JotaEse wrote:

Thanks!

Would love to get this for our OP and Demo events that my wife and I do. Eager to hear about a release date and how to get it!

OP is a goal for CZE in 2017
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Herandez
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DekanCrypto wrote:
chuckyparadise wrote:
DekanCrypto wrote:
JotaEse wrote:

Thanks!

OP is a goal for CZE in 2017

Please make that Happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Christ
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
hello, I kinda agree with the guy above im collecting DC Deckbuilding game and I have practicly everything and I mean everything, even Skitter, a friend got me that card. but I have all the sets all the promos. and I cant afford to go to places like gen con. so when promos like Black lightning and Vixen come out and there is almost no market for them and the only time I saw them someone was selling them for 80 dollars, I have to pass cause im not paying that much for 2 character cards it would be nice if these promos had some kind of release to them. also, CRYPTAZOIC you need to update your online store. you have old out of print games that still sit there. NARUTO Deckbuilder for example. attack on titan, never even hit the store at all. yet I got a copy at my local game store

ok sorry im done lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.