Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » NSW (Sydney)

Subject: Help with Blind Playtesting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Allen
Australia
Thornton
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Folks, I'm looking to get some more blind playtesting of my game Drift Kings done. At present, I'm looking for players in either Newcastle/The Hunter or Sydney so that I can attend in person. If you're interested in helping out, please reply here or send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Drift Kings is a realtime arcade-style racing board game of fast driving, clever maneuvering and cool drifting for 2-6 players. Under the crunch of the turn timer, players will race around the tightly wound track, drifting to score points to spend on special maneuvers in an all out battle to be the first to the finish line. Will you have what it takes to be the next Drift King?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Trout
Australia
Jewells
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm lucky to have played this and was amazed. A truly unique game, definitely worth checking out. Very clever movement mechanic. James is a great guy and very interesting to talk to about how he has designed and produced it so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.