Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I just went through everything and noticed that I did not receive any of the add-ons, but my level said I would receive all the add-ons.

Does anyone have any details that I might have missed?

Are they shipping separately? or whatever?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It is in the last update they said all the stretch goals figures and add on will be delivered later (we can see their production sample on the bottom of the update but it was not ready).
They said in the comments that they will try to airfreight it on some regions but we are not sure of anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Moore
United States
Elmhurst
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, got confused a bit.

tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
And they just said they are in production and will be delivered "this year".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
And they just said they are in production and will be delivered "this year".

They did not say delivered this year Endevor, they said precisely the following:

Wave 2

Several of you have asked when backers can expect the SG minis (wave 2). They are in production. It should move very quickly. We expect to have them this year.

So, as of end of Sept, they are still in production, and "we expect to have them this year" could mean anything. Let's hope they clarify with "We expect backers to have them this year", especially after they deceived backers by not saying anything about stretch goals being withheld until the first packages started arriving, and there was a big case of backer WTF.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.