Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Francis
Australia
Maryborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What does the text "all Demolition tiles have been placed on different Objective slots on the Game Board" mean?

Does that mean a character must put each of their demolition tiles on different slots?

Further to that, can each slot only have a three and a two tile on it and then it's full and no other tiles can be placed on it?

That's how we played it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotiris Tsantilas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
When you play the Demolition objective, each player takes 2 demolition tiles (except for the easy mode where each player takes only one) and must place it on one of the locations which are written on the setup card.
As an example, for a 3 player game, there are 6 locations on the map, etc.
Each player must place his tiles on empty locations. In other words, at the end, all of the locations written on the setup card of the specific game must be filled.

I hope it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Francis
Australia
Maryborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help.

I just checked the setup cards and the 3 player Easy setup for each map only puts out 3 Objective slots (Medium and Hard have 6).

Does that mean as a 3 player team, we only need to fill 3 slots on the board?
We only have to place 3 of our 6 collective tiles?
If so, do each of us have to do one or can someone do both and another do one?

Thanks again.

edit: we were actually playing a 3 player Demolition game too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sotiris Tsantilas
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kinkykone wrote:
Does that mean as a 3 player team, we only need to fill 3 slots on the board?

Yes. Please notice that in the EASY mode each player has ONLY ONE TILE and not TWO, as in the medium and hard mode.

kinkykone wrote:
We only have to place 3 of our 6 collective tiles?

As I mentioned above, in the EASY mode, each player carries only ONE tile. So your 3 player team total is 3 and not 6.

Really glad you're enjoing the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sot07 wrote:
Please notice that in the EASY mode each player has ONLY ONE TILE and not TWO, as in the medium and hard mode.
Sorry for being a bit thick, but I have loked and looked in the rules and I don't see this anywhere. Where is that written?

And: Do I choose a tile with three fix symbols or two?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Uitz
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Thomas,

if you look a bit in this very forum, you will find this thread.

The designers confirm, that it is not explicitely mentioned in the rules. Basically, you look at the number of objective locations, divide them by the number of players and, voila, get the number of demolition tiles per player.

You always shuffle all objective tiles of a given type with the backside up and draw randomly.
For the demolition and extermination tiles it is of course better to have fewer symbols printed, for recon and recovery more are better.

Dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Oh I saw that thread. It did not help.

But your answer did. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.