Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Meijlof
Netherlands
Amersfoort
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the adds on BBG is for this nice game and i't says you can pre order. When I click the add however I'm forwarded to the Asmodee US site. And I can't find any option to pre order this game.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. It sends me to the Citadels page on Asmodee US too. If you click on the latest blog post about Citadels then at the bottom it says "Pre-order Citadels from your local retailer today!"

It might be better if the advert pointed to a page where it was more obvious that they were encouraging you to pre-order it from a retailer...

Edit - a quick google search brings up one US retailer listing it for pre-order, I didn't see any European retailers (but my experience is that that don't list games until much closer to release or even when they are in stock) and Asmodee are still listing it as "in production".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the preorder price after shipping and taxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United Kingdom
Southampton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/asmwr02.html

No idea about shipping and taxes (US taxes seem complicated to me, VAT may be high in the UK but at least it's always included in the price so we don't have to work out out).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping this is available soon. It is currently holding up a pre-order purchase I made online in hopes of getting in time for the Thanksgiving holidays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.