GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,272 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So a black cop that works for a black police chief shoots a black guy with a gun(presumably).
Riots ensue.
How many of these DEPLORABLES are using this as an excuse to loot and pillage?
50%?
1%?
99%?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
So a black cop that works for a black police chief shoots a black guy with a gun(presumably).
Riots ensue.
50%?
1%?
99%?
You know it might be they are just pissed off at a shot first and ask question latter policy in an open carry state.

But I suspect that around 50% of them have pillage as a reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:

I think some people are rioting as an excuse to just riot. They are mad about life, the universe and everything and this is a way to take that frustration out.

If I had to put a percentage to that, I'd probably say 42.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Riots ensue.
50%?
1%?
99%?
Maybe because the race of the shooter isn't as important the race of who got shot. Justified or not, there are a lot of people who are sick of black people getting shot by police officers. That frustration and fear boils to the surface. Then criminals join in for free stuff and the joy of vandalism and chaos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Jythier wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

I think some people are rioting as an excuse to just riot. They are mad about life, the universe and everything and this is a way to take that frustration out.

If I had to put a percentage to that, I'd probably say 42.

Well it is the answer to every question in the universe.

Seriously, scum will always take advantage of this type of chaos to loot, burn, rob, and assault. How many of them were in the crowd of protestors? Hard to tell, but doubtful it's over 10 percent. Doesn't take a lot of morons to turn a protest into a riot. Hell, back in my twenties, I saw one guy start a riot at an outdoor concert because he felt the line to the beer kiosk was going to slow. Also saw one guy start a riot at a Black Sabbath concert by throwing a full beer at a cop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
There are parts of New England where at least in the early 2000's one would get riots whenever the Patriots played, win or lose. Funny how different the reactions were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Riots ensue.
50%?
1%?
99%?

Was it a black gun made by a company owned by a black person?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Riots ensue.
50%?
1%?
99%?

I suspect 50% is much closer to the real number than 1%, judging from their actions.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
black to the black blacula the blackening

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.