Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know there's a gazillion misprints on the KS copies of the base game and Rising Tide expansion. Anybody know if the retail copies have that fixed? Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No but contact the Publisher and they will send out the corrected once they get them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I believe the misprints are only found on the expansion (Rising Tide) components. The base game components are all good.

The only problem with the base game components is that they didn't include an optional building tile for the solo game. But nothing was misprinted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okiedoc, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for fielding questions. You guys rock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

I believe the misprints are only found on the expansion (Rising Tide) components. The base game components are all good.

The only problem with the base game components is that they didn't include an optional building tile for the solo game. But nothing was misprinted.

If you contact Dice Hate Me will they send the solo tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
MammothBus wrote:
bgm1961 wrote:

If you contact Dice Hate Me will they send the solo tile?

Once we have them in stock, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kirchhoff
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Suggestion:

Would be great to get some sort of acknowledgement via e-mail when you enter a request for the Missing/Corrected tiles at the Dice Hate Me website.

Thanks,
Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bkirchhoff wrote:
Suggestion:

Would be great to get some sort of acknowledgement via e-mail when you enter a request for the Missing/Corrected tiles at the Dice Hate Me website.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,

Got it. I've been trying to keep track personally, but it would be best to submit all requests to contact@greaterthangames.com. I think we're going to look into mail redirects before too long.

Cheers,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ozzy perez
United States
Hialeah
Fl
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
bkirchhoff wrote:
Suggestion:

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,

Got it. I've been trying to keep track personally, but it would be best to submit all requests to contact@greaterthangames.com. I think we're going to look into mail redirects before too long.

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris, I bought the game from a seller. How do I submit a request to get the tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SapoLJackson wrote:
ckirkman wrote:

Brian,

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris, I bought the game from a seller. How do I submit a request to get the tiles?

Read a little closer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the missing tile required for solo play? Any ETA yet on when they would ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Tyree
United States
Dayton
Ohio (OH)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The missing tile is not required for solo play. IIRC, the proofs for the new tiles will be sent to the printer this week, should be shipped soon thereafter. I'll check if I saved the update email, should have more details there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

True, the missing Turner's Mill tile is NOT required, but if you want to play with it now, you certainly can! The tile art is found in the files library. Just print it out on some cardstock or paper, even, and you've got the tile.

That'll work until the actual tile is distributed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.