The Manhattan Project: Nations Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on Great Britain rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great Britain's card states gain two fighters OR 1 free repair.

What does 1 free repair mean ? You can repair 1 point of damage or you can trigger a repair like the main board space and repair three points of damage ??

Any help would be appreciated !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperJoeUK wrote:
Great Britain's card states gain two fighters OR 1 free repair.

What does 1 free repair mean ? You can repair 1 point of damage or you can trigger a repair like the main board space and repair three points of damage ??

Any help would be appreciated !!

I interpreted it as repair one point of damage. No other card references an action on the main board in such a fashion. Compare the text with Japan's power that explicitly mentions activating an air strike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mb
SuperJoeUK wrote:
You can repair 1 point of damage ...

This.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply, I thought that would be the case but was hoping it might be repair 3 .

Especially after the game I had last night.... One player had three factory cards that produced fighters or bombers, he got to 10 fighters really quickly which mean't no one had any defence against him. I would repair get one use out of a building then he would bomb me again. Thought the Britain card might help, which it would to some degree.

Granted my / other players fault for letting him buy so many factories !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.