$30.00
J Ans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
HI

Curious to know if the new tiles and figures from the two new expansions will fit into the original box once bagged. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I received these this morning and can confirm that if minis aren't attached to their bases you could just about squeeze everything in, but it would be very tight. If the minis are on bases you won't be able to. I'm painting my minis and want to keep them separate in individual slots so I don't have a choice.

(BTW I am talking about the second edition base box, I'm assuming thats what you're talking about too)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. Yes, I was referring to the second edition base box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
Hi I received these this morning and can confirm that if minis aren't attached to their bases you could just about squeeze everything in, but it would be very tight. If the minis are on bases you won't be able to. I'm painting my minis and want to keep them separate in individual slots so I don't have a choice.

(BTW I am talking about the second edition base box, I'm assuming thats what you're talking about too)

Will I be able to fit 1 of the new expansions in with my base box, do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
You probably could but it won't be neat, especially if your monsters are stuck to their bases. That's the biggest problem; the monsters. They just take up so much space
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PeterM2158 wrote:
You probably could but it won't be neat, especially if your monsters are stuck to their bases. That's the biggest problem; the monsters. They just take up so much space

Yeah, I keep the bases on mine so its definitely going to be a sport to try to figure out the storage for it. Picked up Suppressed Memories yesterday. Thinking about going back to the LGS omw home today to grab Recurring Nightmares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have these two expansions, but I have all of 1st Edition, which is the same number of usable components. I've had that in my MoM 2nd Core box since I got it and I haven't had a problem with it all fitting (though the mini's did take some tetris magic).

Now that I've rebased all of my mini's, they fit a LOT easier. I use foam too to make sure their new bases don't get scratched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Havent played Tetris in a while...this should be fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai M
msg tools
Can anybody confirm if the expansions also come with new bases for all of the new monsters? I would assume they do, but wanted to check

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mizoguchi642 wrote:
Can anybody confirm if the expansions also come with new bases for all of the new monsters? I would assume they do, but wanted to check

Yep, each monster has its own base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.