Walt Le
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As many of us are making our own Print and Play versions, I thought to ask what objects are people using for the President and Chancellor?

Of course, one can use the ready-made Print and Play paper "tents" which say "President" and "Chancellor"

However I thought that as we are making our own versions, people are free to come up with their own special take on these pieces

For example, one could use hats that players wear to signify these roles

I'm actually thinking of using a pair of red egg cups to signify who is the President and Chancellor ... I'll post a photo of these later

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just been using the folding paper. In a pinch, though, I feel like I could easily use dice, or Codenames markers, lr anything, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Conn
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a standard old monopoly set, perhaps the tophat (president) and shoe (chancellor)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Le
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Here is the image of the red egg cooker and egg cup that we are using (sometimes) to show who is the President and Chancellor. The taller object is the President and the shorter one, the Chancellor.

One of our players decided he wanted to wear them like hats

I think they add some fun to the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

Slightly off-topic, as I have a genuine wooden box edition. However, I have replaced the plain wooden counter with a genuine 1 Reichsmark coin of the period.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.