Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
58 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: Drawlab indicates most of USA has received their games and ALL international have received theirs.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Drawlab has indicated on another Kickstarter project comment page that ALL international folks have received their games and MOST USA folks have received theirs.. Think this is true based on past communications from Drawlab??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deekerston wrote:
Drawlab has indicated on another Kickstarter project comment page that ALL international folks have received their games and MOST USA folks have received theirs.. Think this is true based on past communications from Drawlab??

Hi there,
What we mentioned in the Mystic ScROLLS campaign is:
"However, we have reports from the fullfilment centers that all European, international and many of the USA backers have received their copies. Either way, everyone is going to receive their package this or the following week. "
We indicate that MANY of the USA backers have received them, not most
However we believe that this will change very very soon (any day now).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:
deekerston wrote:

Hi there,
"However, we have reports from the fullfilment centers that all European, international and many of the USA backers have received their copies. Either way, everyone is going to receive their package this or the following week. "

I don't have a problem with when it's going to get here. I'd just like to know if it will be before next. I go out of town tomorrow morning and the closest person I have to grab it off my porch is 30 min. away. I'd prefer not asking them to stop by just in case two days in a row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:
deekerston wrote:

Hi there,

Hopefully mine will show up soon. Eager to play this sucker!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
In this case, "many" and "most" are both disingenuous as they imply knowledge that no one has. If you assume that less than 1% of the gamers use BGG and that only a fraction of them would even both reporting receipt, then you're really only looking at a few folks - but right now, the only folks we know have gotten the game in the NA Continent are via DHL. The other few reports could be DHL or FedEx.

So... definitely trying to look better, but how much better? (*shrug*) No one really knows. They might be pre-mature, but I'm sure everyone is hoping that their statement about everyone receiving by next week is correct. We'll see if that's correct, or just more wishful thinking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
fokos wrote:
deekerston wrote:

Hi there,

That's simply either a flat out lie or the fullfilment centers are giving you bad information as I have not heard of many/most/few/any that have received their games in the USA outside of the folks who received packages directly from Artipia/Drawlab in Greece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Look, I really don't mind that they are late. I DO mind that companies like yourselves show an utter lack of accountablity and ownership when something goes wrong unless folks call you out on it.

Miniatures were a mess. Artipia/Drawlab told us they were great. People complained. They "reworked" them.

Packing took longer than expected. Artipia/Drawlab indicated they needed to take time to ensure everyone receives acurate packages. Many are showing up with damaged/missing/incorrect materials. A d12 instead of a d20 when a d12 isn't even part of the game? Really?

Emails to Drawlab were going unanswered until folks started going to their other project pages to complain. Only then did they start answering (they don't want their CURRENT project to suffer!).

Now they are saying many/most USA backers have received their games. Now are we really supposed to continue to believe/trust these folks? To me, track record is EVERYTHING. What one DOES means much more to me than what they SAY.....always....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb

Need I remind of what they indicated was good quality and acceptable at one point?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
No notification for me through my UPS or FedEx delivery managers. Unlikely I will receive anything from either service by next week as there is usually a week or more of notice through those systems.

A full size pledge is large enough I wouldn't expect it to come via USPS.

My guess is that I won't see it next week, but it would be a nice surprise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Rhoades
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
No package on my door step...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
still waiting here with no notification of anything...yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TinyMonster wrote:
No package on my door step...
Not even a shipping notice here. Just a pre-order customer, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph F
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:

"However, we have reports from the fullfilment centers that all European, international and many of the USA backers thave received their copies.

I don't have my copy and I'm not in the USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Kaiser
United States
Mansfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received neither game or shipping notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Sodusta
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not received the game or a shipping notice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a peep in Southern California here, both from myself and others I know who backed this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
concord
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
No notice or package here in the SF Bay Area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nada in Dallas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Newell
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Canada. So last I checked Canada is not part of the US, so we must be International. But all international have received their orders. Hmmm I think Drawlab is lying yet again.

Edit: Drawlabs has stated that Canada is not international, and is included in the US. So we will undoubtedly have to wait through a customs delay and potential duty charge before game lands in the Great White North.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing.

Zilch.

Zip.

Nada.

Plus, I haven't received my copy of Project:Elite in AZ yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
illiterate bookworm wrote:
Not a peep in Southern California here, both from myself and others I know who backed this.

I got mine in SoCal last week and I was just a regular Kickstarter backer. Wonder why I got lucky? I hope everybody gets their's soon because, all complaints aside, the game is fun.

*edit* I did not receive notice prior to delivery either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
I saw your notice in the other thread, but the question wasn't UPS vs. FedEx, it was FedEx vs. DHL. Plus, I believe last Tuesday was right as the container was being unloaded. So it's likely you were a DHL shipment and not a regular North America delivery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just blind luck, then, on my part. C'mon quick delivery for everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This international backer got his several weeks ago. But mine was shipped out of the U.K. by Gamesquest. (And no, I didn't get any tracking either despite specifically emailing Gamesquest).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A backer commented that he just got his game via Fed Ex on Saturday over on the Kickstarter comments...maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.