Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To win a topple you must have more cubes / cylinders than the other player in the regime currently in play. Does this mean you just need more than each of the other players i.e. 40% vs 30% vs 20%.. or do you need more than 50%? i.e. a majority?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
More than all other players COMBINED AND at LEAST ONE cube/cylinder of EACH mode (Army, Road, Spy, and Tribe).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
My hovercraft is full of eels!
mbmbmbmbmb
An Empire wins the topple (supremancy) and the player with the most Influence in that Empire wins the game. The player does not have to be loyal to the Empire to win the game.

Supremancy:
Living Rules wrote:
(H2.1) An Empire achieves Supremacy if it has both more cubes/cylinders of the current Regime’s Mode than all other Empires combined AND at least 1 cube/cylinder of each Mode. Player cubes (Spies and Tribes) count towards the Empire to which they are loyal. This includes Spies which may be providing Influence in a different empire.

Influence:
Quote:
(H3.1) If an Empire achieves Supremacy, the player with the most Influence in that Empire wins the game. For ties, see A3. To calculate your Influence in the Empire, add up:
(H3.2) If you are Loyal to that Empire
- Your Loyalty card, Prizes, and Gifts
- The number of Patriots in your Tableau.
- Each of your spies on a colored band of that empire’s color. Reminder: In practice Spies on your personal tableau will never provide influence.

(H3.3) If you are NOT Loyal to that Empire
- Each of your spies on a colored band of that empire’s color. Reminder: In practice Spies on your personal tableau will never provide influence.

Note: It is possible that a player can win the game and not be Loyal to the Supreme Empire. Moreover, influence in the Supreme Empire may not be required to win if no players have any influence in that empire. In this case, use the tiebreaker (A3) to determine the winner. If the tie cannot be broken, no player wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael West
Lithuania
Vilnius r.
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok that is pretty clear :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Influence in an Empire and Loyalty to an Empire are important to keep separate. I had a hard time doing so at first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also it is possible to win when empire X achieves supremacy, but you are loyal to other empire. Happened once in my games...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.